Join our mailing list to receive special offers!
Find out more about our Hotels.
Disneyland® Resort, Local Attractions and Activities
Within walking distance of the Best Western hotel and Disneyland® Resort are a number of different restaurants to choose from. Whether you're in the mood for fast food or family dining, our hotel is surrounded by every type of restaurant imaginable. A 24 hour Denny's is even located right next door.
The Anaheim Resort Transit (ART) shuttle bus stops right outside Best Western Pavilions every 20 minutes and can take you to the Downtown Disney® District. Filled with numerous restaurants including the wild Rainforest Café®, Downtown Disney® District also features various shops and a House of Blues®, where you can enjoy a fabulous meal while watching your favorite bands perform.
If it's sporting entertainment you're looking for you can watch a game at the ESPN Zone®. There is also an AMC® Theatres so you can catch the latest Hollywood movies. Virtually anything you want to do is possible here.
Dining and Entertainment in Anaheim:
- Adjacent to 24 hour Denny's Restaurant where kids 10 and under eat free with paid adult
- 30 yards from Marri's Pizza - Italian, delivery available
- 100 yards from Coco's - Family
- 125 yards from Tiffy's - Family
- 1 mile from Hometown Buffet - Family
- 1 mile from Tony Roma's - American, steak & ribs
- 1 mile from Del Taco - Fast Food
- 1 mile from Arby's - Fast Food
- 1 mile from McDonald's - Fast Food
- 1 mile from Kentucky Fried Chicken - Fast Food
- 1 mile from Carl's Jr. - Fast Food
- 2 miles from Mr. Stox - Fine Dining
- 3 miles from Togo's - Sandwiches
Pavilions Hotel and Anaheim Area Informaion:
- 1 block from Disneyland® Park & Disney's California Adventure® Park
- 1 ½ blocks from Anaheim Convention Center
- 2 blocks from Downtown Disney® District
- 2 miles from Thomas Edison Field (Anaheim Angels)
- 2 miles from the Block at Orange
- 2 miles from the Honda Center (Mighty Ducks of Anaheim)
- 7 miles from Knott's Berry Farm, Movieland Wax Museum, Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum, Medieval Times & Pirate's Dinner Adventure
- 12 miles from Orange County Fairgrounds
- 15 miles from Newport Beach, Huntington Beach & Long Beach Harbor
- 26 miles from Catalina Island - Tours Available
- 40 miles from Universal Studios, Guinness World of Records Museum & Griffith Observatory
- 45 miles from Gene Autry Western Heritage Museum
- 75 miles from Magic Mountain
- 80 miles from Sea World®, San Diego Zoo & San Diego Wild Animal Park
- 2 miles from Greyhound Bus Station
- 2 miles from Amtrak Station
- 15 miles from Long Beach Airport
- 15 miles from John Wayne Airport
- 40 miles from Los Angeles International Airport
- 45 miles from Ontario Airport
- 45 miles from Burbank Airport
Whether you're in town for business or pleasure, Best Western Pavilions offers the finest hotel amenities and Disneyland® Resort Vacation Packages. For more information, call 800-854-8177 Ext. 5 or 714-776-0140. We look forward to having you as our guest.
Best Western Pavilions
Our hotel is located in the heart of Orange County, which is home to several professional, college, and amateur sports teams. The Anaheim Angels, Mighty Ducks, Cal State Fullerton Titans and many other athletic organizations not only compete throughout the year, they also host various entertaining and charitable events. Search through our events blog for fun things to do in and around Anaheim, California.
Interesting Things To Do
Date posted: 05/01/2013
The Garden Grove Strawberry Festival has been an annual tradition in Garden Grove for over 50 years and celebrates the once vast strawberry fields that used to be present in the city. Though many residents associate the festival with the city of Garden Grove, it was actually started and is...
Date posted: 04/10/2013
What could be more fulfilling than giving the gift of life? Whether you are an Orange County local or a visitor staying in one of the hotels close to Fullerton, CA, everyone has the to opportunity to participate in the Donate Life Run/Walk Family Festival...
Date posted: 04/03/2013
Those staying in hotels close to Seal Beach this spring can experience some of the finest dining Orange County has to offer at Rooster’s Orange County Food and Wine Celebration! Wine and food will delight foodies all weekend. You can make new friends and celebrate fine dining with old ones...
Date posted: 03/26/2013
If your family is staying in hotels close to Huntington Beach, why not take a unique approach to exploring the area? On April 13, Hegness Events will be hosting the City Challenge Urban Race in Huntington Beach. You can work by yourself or with a partner to compete an urban adventure race. Each race
Date posted: 02/12/2013
One of the most beautiful aspects of Orange County is its proximity to one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world. A favorite sight-seeing activity in the area is whale-watching. In March, those staying in Anaheim hotel near Dana Point will be able to attend the Dana Point Festival of...
Date posted: 01/24/2013
Families staying in discount hotels near Disneyland may be wondering what other attractions Orange County holds beyond The Happiest Place On Earth. Bring the kids to the Discovery Science Center in nearby Santa Ana to the new “Indiana Jones and the Adventure of Archaeology” exhibit for a lesson...